Agape Physical Therapy opened its doors in November of 2002 with the goal of providing individualized physical therapy care for our community.
Nader and Mary Shahid, the founders of Agape PT, are a husband and wife team that are passionate about their field and about empowering their patients to achieve the highest functional level possible.
Nader, Mary, and their staff are intent on restoring function through an accurate understanding of your specific problem, limitation, current functional level and future goals. They will provide excellent one-on-one care regardless of age, race, color, or creed, which is why they chose their name “Agape” which means unconditional love.
You will be treated with respect and attentive care directed not only to your injury but to your body as a whole. We look forward to seeing you on your first visit!
- One-on-One care with a licensed Physical Therapist, your choice of male or female.
- Whether you’re an athlete or a stay at home mom, we provide customized, personalized functional treatment programs based on your lifestyle and where you need to be to achieve maximum level of independence.
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist™ – A prestigious credential that integrates the seamless treatment of the mechanical joints with manual neuromuscular facilitation to enhance motor control and human function. (http://www.instituteofphysicalart.com/).
- Convenient business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (last patient scheduled at 5).
- Friendly, experienced staff that is willing to go the extra mile.
- Emphasis on patient and family education. You may bring your spouse, child or significant other for training or education as part of your treatment program.
- We Accept Medicare, Workers Comp, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, United, and over 450 other PPO insurances.