Welcome to Agape Physical Therapy
Agape PT opened its doors in 2002, and is built around the meaning of Agape, or unconditional love. Nader and Mary Shahid, are a husband and wife team that are passionate about Physical Therapy and serving their patients in a way that is meaningful to them and the patients.
Our goal at Agape Physical Therapy is to understand you and your injury. We will provide excellent one-on-one care regardless of age, race, color, or creed. You will be treated with love and care as we are interested not only in your injury but your body as a whole. Your treatment plan will be customized to allow you to return back to all your normal functional activities. We look forward to seeing you on your first visit!
Why Agape PT?
- One-on-One care throughout your visit with a licensed Physical Therapist, your choice of male or female.
- Customized personalized functional treatment programs: based on your lifestyle and where you need to be to achieve maximum level of independence, whether you're an athlete or a stay at home mom.
- Certified Functional Manual Therapist™ - A prestigious credential that integrates the seamless treatment of the mechanical joints with the manual neuromuscular facilitation to enhance motor control and human function. (http://www.instituteofphysicalart.com/).
- Same cutting edge technology in a more personal setting with 2 private treatment rooms and 9 total tables.
- Convenient business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m (last patient scheduled at 5).
- Friendly, experienced staff that are in continuous education more than 5 times per year.
- Emphasis on patient and family education. You may bring your spouse, child or significant other for training or education as part of your treatment program.
- We Accept Medicare, Workers Comp, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, United, and over 450 other PPO insurances.